SENSE OF BELONGING AND CONNECTION
We are genuine about helping people who move into Woolooware Bay feel a true sense of belonging, make friends and have a happy, healthy lifestyle. From free interior design consultations through to walking and exercise groups, resident’s cinema events at the Sunset Cinema and BBQ parties in the gardens – all of this is possible in this new community.
Purchasers, neighbours and any interested community members are welcome to visit our new community website wbaycommunity.com.au. Here you’ll find our event image library, construction updates and latest community news.
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
We have a 3-year Community Development Program, based on building programs around themes of health & well-being; community belonging and connection; learning and employment; arts and culture; environmental sustainability; and sport and leisure.
Woolooware Bay is already actively engaged with our community, supporting local sports teams, and individuals in their special endeavours including:
- Cronulla Sharks Football Team 2015 sponsor
- Cronulla Caringbah Junior Rugby league Football Club 2014 sponsor, and special assistance associated with the development of the new training fields and Clubhouse located at Cronulla High School
- Cronulla Sutherland Water Polo Club
- Caringbah Sport Cricket Club 2014/2015 season sponsor
- Tay-Leiha Clark, long jump champion from Kurnell is sponsored by Woolooware Bay to help her with her amazing sporting achievements, travelling to China for the 2014 Youth Olympics, where she won a Silver Medal
- Sponsoring local youth Josh Park to represent Australia as an Ambassador to the international youth leadership forum, One Young World – A global forum for young leaders aged 18-30, being held in Dublin in 2014. Delegates debate and form solutions for some of the world’s most pressing problems and commit to take tangible action in the following year. Young leaders from around the world are empowered to make lasting connections and deliver real change. Past speakers have included Kofi Annan, Jamie Oliver, Bill Clinton, Sir Bob Geldof, Desmond Tutu, Richard Branson and many others.
- Walking for Melanoma 2014 – Sydney to Melbourne fundraising walk in July 2014
- The Leader Sport Star Awards 2014
Kogarah RSL Closing Party
Kogarah RSL Closing Party was a great success with over 300 people in attendance. The Club hosted current and previous members, community groups and people who had been involved in some way with the club over its time. The day was a celebration of the clubs place in the community, and there were some amazing stories captured during the day and showcased in the memorabilia that was housed around the room.Read More
Careers Fair Award
Woolooware Bay and The Cronulla Sharks were highly commended for their 2015 Careers & Education Expo at the NSW Club and Community Awards this year.Read More